TBT PET SITTING AND BOARDING POLICIES
All contracted services are to be paid in advance of the coming services. Peak holiday services for new clients require a $100 deposit at time of booking to guarantee your spot. Balance due prior to departure.
There is an additional $10 ($5 for current clients) holiday surcharge per night during the peak holiday period (day of holiday, day before, and day after) outlined below:
Checkout is noon, seven days a week.
- Pick up or return between noon-5pm will be charged an additional $40
- Pick up or return between 5pm-7pm will be charged an additional $50
- Pick up or return after 7pm will be charged full price stay
- 30-minute run for $20 (if available)
- One week notification — full refund
- Less than 5 days notification — you will be charged for half the estimated stay
Initial Phone Intake: 15 - 20-minute chat where we go over your dog's history and needs, find out more about what you’re looking for, and tell you about Trailblazing Tails and how we operate. Free
In-Person Meet-and-Greet: 20 - 30-minute meeting at your home where we introduce ourselves to you and and your pup and again go over your dog’s history and needs and make sure everyone feels comfortable and confident moving forward. Free