Take all 3 in the series or just one and walk away with tools for a lifetime!
Working with dogs is not an easy profession, and for many professions such as dog training, dog walking, and pet sitting, it's an unregulated industry. Dogs are living, breathing creatures with teeth, and minds no smarter than a two-year-old child.
Numerous physical and mental challenges can be arise, especially in unfamiliar environments and with a dog who is not your own.
Fill your toolbox with every resource you can and set yourself and your business up for success! With my 17 years of experience and creating training materials, I am here to add value to your business!
Tricia Case's Experience:
- 2000 - BA Industrial/organizational psychology and counseling
- 2000-2003 - Recruiter specializing in healthcare
- 2004-2007 - Professional matchmaker
- 2007 - present - Founded Trailblazing Tails in Los Angeles, CA
- 2010-2013 - Grew company to 7 independent contractors/employees.
- 2013 - Opened Portland, OR branch of Trailblazing Tails.
- 2013-present - Pet Tech pet first aid and CPR instructor, Be a Tree instructor
- 2013-2018 - Grew company to 40+ dog runners, dog walkers, dog trainers, and pet sitters in two locations.
- 2018 - Began pivoting to products and education
- 2020 - Launched Trailblazing Tails products
- 2023 - Trailblazing Tails Named Dog Gear of the Year by The Whole Dog Journal